Make a sensible investment in your commercial or industrial business with the insulated steel door by Safe-Way Commercial Overhead Doors. These hard working doors are built with heavy-duty hardware and durable materials to provide years of maximum security, strength, and low-maintenance operation. They also come with a variety of track options and window configurations to fit your business.
Product Features & Specifications
- Sections are 2″ thick roll formed 24 gauge (model 240-243) or 25 gauge (models 260-262). End stiles are fastened with a Tog-L-Loc* joining system for superior holding power.
- Doors are finished with a three coat process in white or brown (models 240-243) and white (models 260-262). Models 240-243 have a deep rib design with a smooth finish. Models 260-262 have a deep rib design with a woodgrain embossed finish.
- Hardware is manufactured out of hot dipped galvanized steel. Hinges are 14 gauge and rollers are 10 ball bearing steel.
- Track is available in 2″ or 3″. Vertical Lift, Follow the Roof Slope, and Low Headroom options are available.
- Doors are balanced by a torsion spring counterbalance system constructed of oil tempered torsion springs. High cycle spring options of 25,000, 50,000 or 100,000 are available.
- Doors come standard with a inside slide lock. A keyed lockbar locking system is available.
- Windows are available in rectangular shapes of 12″ x 24″ or 6″ x 24″. There are available insulated or uninsulated. A full vision option in double strength glass or plexi glass is also available.
Safe-Way Doors offer the style, the energy savings and choices for today’s homeowner or commercial business. Their garage doors feature commercial grade hardware and superb craftsmanship to ensure long-lasting durability and outstanding beauty.