ASTA Door 400 Series Heavy Duty Rolling Steel Service Door is produced with the highest quality and durability in the industry. The 400 Series consists of 3″- 24, 22, 20, or 18 gauge slats with a flat or curved slat profile. The 400 Series has three finish options- White Topcoat, Prime Gray, or Galvanized. Standard features include enclosed hood, reduction gear chain hoist, 3 piece structural steel guides, and a double angle bottom bar with weather seal. The 400 Series is the perfect choice for industrial, commercial, or high cycle applications.
- Slats: 24,22,20, or 18 gauge galvanized steel cold roll formed in continuous langths. Galvanized according to A>S>T>M> A653-G90 and finished with baked epoxy primer and/ or baked polyester topcoat.
- Endlocks: Each end of alternate slats to be fitted with endlocks to provide a wearing surface in the guides and to maintain slat alignment. Fastened with 1/4″ rivets. Windlocks provided on larger sizes.
- Bottom Bar: Curtain to be reinforced with a bottom bar consisting of two 2″ x 1 1/2″ x 11 gauge galvanized or 2″ x 2″ X 1/8″ structural steel angles (depending on model and size) with pvc bulb astragal.
- Hard Chain Lock: Lockable bracket mounted on guide angle or wall suitable for padlocking (padlock by others).
- Drum Assembly: Barrel to be a steel pipe of diameter and wall thickness to restrict maximum deflection to .03″ per foot width. Spring to be oil tempered grease packed helical torsion type designed to cycle 25,000 times with a overload factor of 25%. Springs are to be mounted on a cold rolled steel inner shaft. End bearing to be self-lubricating ball bearings.
- Bracket Assembly: Bracket plates to be 1/4″ minimum thickness steel plate and enclosed ends of barrel assembly. Drive end bracket plate to be filled with a self-aligning sealed ball bearing.
- Operation: Drive to consist of roller chains and sprockets. Hand chain to be galvanized machine link. Pull not to exceed 35 lbs. (156 N).
- Guide Assembly: Wall angles to be 3/16″ minimum thickness structural steel. Guide angles to be 3/16″ minimum thickness structural steel with removable head stops. Guide depth to provide slat penetration adequate to satisfy specified wind loading.
- Hoods: Hoods to be 24 gauge galvanized steel with baked epoxy primer and/or baked polyester topcoat and designed to enclose door coil. Reinforcing to be 1/4″ thick steel brackets for door over 16’0″ wide.