LiftMaster Commercial Light Curtains met with emergency response professionals to discuss emergency vehicle access needs. In response to those needs, they have created firehouse door operator solutions.
LiftMaster® understands a fire station’s biggest concerns are the potential for theft of expensive life-saving equipment and vandalism while away from the facility. In addition, costly repairs and re-certifications after driving through a door create unplanned expenditures and time consuming paperwork.
LiftMaster’s® LC-36A Light Curtains provide 36 in. of coverage to keep your customers, employees and equipment safe. The LC-36A must be used with a primary entrapment device and be installed along the vertical plane of the door. The light curtains are NEMA 4 rated.
- Color-coded transmitter and receiver for easy identification.
- Provides 36 in. of effective height coverage to increase the area of protection.
- Multiple sets of LC-36A curtains can be mounted on a door providing coverage flexibility*.
- Maximum door width of 33 ft. ensures coverage for most commercial doors.
- Eight (8) LEDs per side and 22 cross-beams produce an invisible curtain of infrared light for maximum detection capability.
- Solid LED lights indicate correct sensor alignment, simplifying installation.
- Green LED on receiver flashes when interrupted, providing visible interrupt detection.
The LiftMaster LC-36A is an ancillary device and must be used with a primary monitored entrapment device to maintain compliance with UL 325. The LiftMaster CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4, CPS-OPEN4 and CPS-U meet this requirement. Failure to use the appropriate sensor or failure to install the sensors properly, may expose the installer and customer to liability, should an accident occur.
Contact American Overhead Door to install or answer any question about LiftMaster Commercial products at